SB hasn't gone down lately, what's with that?!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

they installed fresh gerbils and hampsters in the little wheel that powers this whole sha-bang

almitywife:
and the dive profile thing is up also.... geez NetDoc... what will we ***** about now!! :wink:
You can't think of anything...? :rofl3: (I love that little guy.)

Yeah, the dive profile is much better than ever - on the same page as the personal profile and all. It was kinda funny how the original dive profile page came to be, but nice to see the new one. There's plenty of gripe threads about the photo gallery if ya need some inspiration and a good lead on griping. :D

I can just imagine the frustration that Pete must be dealing with, having moved SB in its entirety to a new server, only to learn that bunch was a take the money and run outfit, then having to move it again. :light: Wasted time, money, work, etc, additional grief from the peanut gallery. Funny, you don't see complaining posts on the Supporting members forum? You'd think the members who pay $48 a year to be here would gripe more, but no - they seem to be more understanding...?? :confused:

Anyone who remembers the days of the old board with the parrots has got to appreciate how lovely our current board is now - and it's getting better & better. Be glad when they do get the PG up - I got albums to load. :)

yeah, it's been pretty sweet and stable for quite some time now

gotta love it

how am I supposed to get any work done? :D

it is part of netdocs evil play to destroy the economy

In related news, the recent dip in the GNP was tied to the stability of a server located just outside Orlando Florida. Both FEMA and Homeland Security have surrounded the Level 3 facility in an effort to disrupt the user base. Details at eleven.

BTW, it's been over 219 hours now. :D Not that I am counting.

blackhawk down........:D

*going for tinfoil hat*

NetDoc:
BTW, it's been over 219 hours now. :D Not that I am counting.
You deserve some bragging rights. :thumb: Hehe, he doesn't round it off to days - it's hours. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom