Closed SB celebrity sale

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have 3, it may be my favorite cold water second stage, if someone wants to buy one @ $225 I’ll buy the other one and have the parts for my stash. Simon can ship to me and I’ll pass on the other or visa versa. I don’t need one but 3 feels odd.

PM sent

Ok, so unless someone else has beat us to it these are sold. I have a MK 17 I am about to post to this thread.

Awesome, got worried as I said I'd pencil him in. Thank you both. Lex can vouch for the condition of stuff I sell.

I've taken some sleeping pills and am about to pass out. Sold they are to two fine gentlemen.

I'll email you tomorrow Lex.

Ain't much, but I have 2 Dive Rite XT faceplates that I ordered by mistake. If someone wants to shoot buddhasummer a fair price, I will ship them in the morning. Both brand new.

DW

Edit-Just looked, they are XT 2 faceplates. Sorry.

Mk17 either DIN or if you prefer a yoke with mk25 sticker I’ll switch it. Serviced$150 to simon and I’ll ship in the US
20F2406A-703F-4578-9CF6-5CC5E1348FD9.jpeg
6FC98E20-BEDA-4614-A9A9-5FD936F6BEE1.jpeg
46375086-792C-4DC4-95C8-8F3918087A57.jpeg
E9C6FD33-84C2-4D4E-AD18-117C4D9A42D5.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom