Closed SB celebrity sale

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just saw this and realized what's going on ......I am willing to give a FREE course and accommodation to someone (agreed on what course ) if the money for said course goes to @buddasummer it could be reg course ITT dvp course almost anything , I know the border is closed right now but it wont be forever , I will wave all rental equipment costs ETC but the money has to ALL go to @buddasummer..... pm if interested (ill throw a second course in if its for your sig other )

That is so kind, thank you.

I just saw this and realized what's going on ......I am willing to give a FREE course and accommodation to someone (agreed on what course ) if the money for said course goes to @buddasummer it could be reg course ITT dvp course almost anything , I know the border is closed right now but it wont be forever , I will wave all rental equipment costs ETC but the money has to ALL go to @buddasummer..... pm if interested (ill throw a second course in if its for your sig other )

Do you give cooking classes, too?

lol ....sorry no just scuba and firearms, I could even do a high percentage as a donation on an instructor course......@buddasummer its the right thing to do, no thx necessary I just hope someone takes me up on it , ..steve

Awesome, got worried as I said I'd pencil him in. Thank you both. Lex can vouch for the condition of stuff I sell.

I've taken some sleeping pills and am about to pass out. Sold they are to two fine gentlemen.

I'll email you tomorrow Lex.

Thanks Simon and Lex. Received the G260 today and gorgeous as expected.

Simon ( Buddhasummer) is trapped with few options open to him, he has offered unlimited help to anyone who needs it here so I’m going to offer up a few things I have in my shop that I just don’t need.

1. ScubaPro mk5/109 really great condition, both serviced before being put away, don’t recall if the 109 has the turbo or the “S” wing but it has one or the other. View attachment 577558 View attachment 577560
2. Poseidon first with Hog second
View attachment 577563 View attachment 577563
View attachment 577565
3. DA aquamaster, HPR/cyclone hooks port, hoses and extras
View attachment 577566
View attachment 577566 View attachment 577567 View attachment 577568
I will cover domestic shipping let’s start at $100 or whatever you can spare, pay directly to Simon and he can provide me with the shipping info.
Stay safe, don’t buy these unless you know what to do with them.
Is the 109 still available?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom