Closed SB celebrity sale

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

He, as far as I know, is not aware of this but he is pretty sharp and will figure it out.

I probably screwed that up, trying to be helpful. Apologies.

I have just recently ordered an Apeks part from him and he happened to mention about his job loss. I offered to send him something extra for his assistance and he politely declined, but I was going to do it anyway. He hasn't shared his PayPal address yet as he doesn't want payment till he has the product to ship, but I'll be happy to pass it on once I have it.

I'm crying, wow I'm stunned, thank you so much Lex, and to everyone who is offering help. I really don't know what to say. I've just woken up, gimme a few minutes to get my head together. Wow...

Ok, I'm a bit more awake, thank you all very very much I appreciate it beyond words but please take care of yourselves first, it's a pretty bad situation globally although just starting to hit us here. With the Olympics now being cancelled our prime minister is only now starting to open up about how bad it is/getting here. I lost my new full time job after not having a proper job for over a year previously two days before I was due to start. I had quit all my part time jobs in anticipation. I've been fighting with city hall for weeks, but with no help forthcoming I have simply stopped paying them. It's not that I don't want to but just cannot.

I know millions are struggling and suffering, last week a friend of mines acquaintance (?) threw a party for a family members 80th, someone brought the virus to the party, both grandparents caught it and died two days later, the father 41 died a few days after, the mother is on a respirator and may not survive, their little boy is in quarantine, it's tragic.

Please all look after yourselves and those close to you first and foremost.

Although I do need help I feel funny accepting it.

I really don't know what to say, except thank you.

Take care
Simon

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom