Saying hello to all on this board....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

One Shot

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Back to diving again after 10 year absence. Been diving since 67 as a young teen. I have dove the east coast, south coast, west coast including Alaska and scattered inland diving sites as well. I took a new OW course to refresh my skills and knowledge and went diving in Playa during my son's wedding in May. Came back and bought all brand new gear, no expense spared. Now doing 4+ dives a week, taking a few specialty courses for refreshers and having fun. Been living up in the Vancouver Canada area now for the last few years.

You sound like me, I took about a 20 break while my kids were growing up. Now that their grown and gone, I've obtained a ton of scuba gear as well. I've also attacked getting more certifications, first I got my EFR then Rescue diver cert and just now completed my divemaster certification. Next up, instructor. Hopefully one day (10-20 years from now) I may look into buying a dive shop on an island somewhere and play year around but until then I just enjoy being around the water and teaching new divers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom