Savedra Dive Center - Moalboal, Cebu

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Savedra Dive Center is a spacious and modern Dive Center for scuba diving, PADI & SSI dive courses, beach resort, scuba equipment, dive travel and just plain fun in Cebu in the Philippines. Three daily boat dives brig you to superb dive spots featuring steep walls, colorful coral gardens, lots of turtles, the legendary school of sardines at Pescador Island and, if you are lucky, whitetip-, thresher- or even whale sharks.
Our tech diving department conducts tech dives and DSAT tec courses.
Through our in-house travel desk we can arrange your domestic flights, transfers, accommodation and diving activities.
So what are you waiting for? Visit our website scuba diving cebu philippines or contact us directly at info@savedra.com for your dive holidays.

Cheers from sunny Panagsama Beach, Moalboal,

Your Savedra Dive Team

My mate asked about technical diving and he is still awaiting for the reply.
I suggested to him to try somehwhere else.

If you ask Abeth and she might recall receiving TWO e-mails regarding on technical diving.
She actually replied that the matter had been transferred to the technical instructor when being chased on the 2nd mail.
BTW, there should be another one(third) sending to your head office last week.

Were you the guy when my mate enquired on technical diving couple of weeks ago in Moalboal? You were upstair in the bar and someone had to get you down!!!
Canadian Mark was there as well.

Karl,
I had been informed that an e-mailed had already been sent to you this morning.

Back
Top Bottom