Save a dive kit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tinman actually understated the size of his save a dive kit. I recently bought a utility trailer just to get his gear to the dive site!:)

Hold off on building the cap for that trailer BrianB, I may need more space as this thread unfolds....

___ $100 bill

Well now I know who's buying lunch on our next dive! LOL

Mike D

mddolson once bubbled...
___ $100 bill

Well now I know who's buying lunch on our next dive! LOL

Mike D

...shhhhhhh. It's the only place I've got left where my teenagers haven't looked for movie money...

P.S. You've got one too many "0"s on that bill. It's Rick M that keeps $100s US in his kit, that's so if he dives in Canada, he can buy another boat if the one he's divin' on sinks - and still have change for pizza & beer when he gets back to shore...

somebody has already mentioned it, but spare car keys..... very important if you loose your keys....

most of the time, i use the zip ties, yoke-din adapter and of course the tools to move hoses from one regulator to another....

sasha

I don't know if anyone has mentioned it but an o-ring pick. It saves you from alot of aggravation.

A cheap 2 dollar calculator

:doctor:

"Need" isn't the word I'd use. But to me a cheap one comes in handy now and again for various and sundry bits of number crunching I havent the inclination to work out longhand. And for a couple of bucks from the local bargain store, why not? The SAD kit just seems to me a reasonable place to me to put it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom