Save-a-Dive Case

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ann Marie:
Come on people, share, how big is yours?!?!?!?!?
Assuming that you mean my save-a-dive kit :wink: I just cram everything into an old plastic peanut butter jar.

That's enough room for spare mouthpiece, fin strap, lots of tiewraps, a few snorkel keepers, double-ended boltsnap, an extra boltsnap or two, some short lengths of line or lanyards, some spare batteries, DAN card, spare o-rings, a couple feet of thin bungie cord, a few rubber bands, and a couple feet of velcro. And some duct tape wrapped onto the outside of the peanut butter jar.

So far I've fixed a lot of gear, both mine and others, and have never had to cancel a dive.

Edit: just dumped it out and realized that I omitted a couple of port plugs, 2 allen wrenches, and 3 jewelers screwdrivers (for computer battery access ports) --- boats will usually have crescent wrenches to pop off reg hoses, but not the tiny screwdrivers for computer battery replacement.

Charlie99:
Assuming that you mean my save-a-dive kit :wink: I just cram everything into an old plastic peanut butter jar.

So long as it was filled with smoooov PB - none of that vile chunky stuff. :10:

---
Ken

Back
Top Bottom