Savannah

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaJoy65

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Does anyone have recommendations for dive charters in Savannah? I hear there are many wrecks to dive on there, but can't seem to find a charter.

:scubadiver

We at SCUBAMARKET USA recently partnered with a local boat Captain for offshore charters. Please check our forum for upcoming trips. Scubamarket USA: Savannah Scuba Forum (Powered by Invision Power Board) Diving offshore Georgia is considered an advanced dive due to currents and visibility. It is recommended you have experience diving off boats in rougher seas and good buoyancy control. Be aware, the boat rides TO dive sites can be up to 2 hrs long depending on conditions like am fog and wave heighths.

We hope you can join us!
Carolyn:shark2:

It is recommended you have experience diving off boats in rougher seas and good buoyancy control. Be aware, the boat rides TO dive sites can be up to 2 hrs long depending on conditions like am fog and wave heighths.

We hope you can join us!
Carolyn:shark2:

Thanks, Carolyn. Even though I've only got 10 dives under my belt, all of them have been off the Charleston and North Myrtle Beach coastline in conditions just like you describe. My dive masters have said if you can dive in these conditions in the Atlantic, you can dive anywhere. While I don't know about that, I do know I'm comfortable with the challenge. I look forward to diving Savannah one day in the near future. :scubadive

Joyfulee, MAKO DIVE CHARTER is actually out of Savannah. I am an independent. I run separately from any shop.
I just saw your post. I don't get on here every day. But who ever you are able to hook up with you will have a good time. And yes if you can dive off of the Atlantic coast you can dive anywhere.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom