Savannah, Ga. area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

eagle20899

Reaction score
Hi to everyone,

My wife Sherrie and I are brand new to diving. We live in Rincon,Ga. just outside of Savannah. Hopefully we'll enjoy a lot of diving in the future. Met Ralph at Zero Gravity and Gene Miles. Planning on diving with Gene the first weekend in August off the coast. Much anticipation........

welcome aboard, almost-neighbor

sometime you guys have to come down to Florida and dive with us Conch Divers :wink:

Aloha! You'll like it here, this is the most informative place to go for SCUBA on the internet. Whether you want info, humor, or spirited debate, (or sometimes all three at once!), this is the place! :crafty:

Oh, and when you fill out your profile, flex those humor muscles! :D

TJ

TJ......I'll hafta work on the profile. Thanx.

Andy.......we're planning a trip to Marathon next month. Very excited about it.

Wes

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Benvenuto a bordo! :sharks:
and to the underwater world :goldfish:

Glad you found us! This is a great place to spend your SI, but watch out, it's addictive!

Check out the Deep South Diving forum for neighbours and info.

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

don

BTW - Did you set up your Profile? Some ideas for your Profle might be taken from looking at mine. Click on my Username to the upper left, then click on my Profile, and see what I've done. For your's, click the [CP] in the upper left of the screen, then click [Edit Profile]. If you need any more help, PM me direct.

:D

for the welcome from everyone. I've spent time investigating the board and reading. Tremendous amount of info. We're newbies and can use all the help we can get. Learning a little more every day. Hope to dive off shore this weekend. Pray for weather.
Wes and Sherrie

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom