Saturday Sept. 16 Hollywood Rockpile

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Jenny

dirty-finned dive goddess
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
7:00 show, 7:30 go. yeah, I know it's early, as I have commitments later on. Who is game?

Darn, gosh, would I love to join you, but it's the one Saturday each month that I bicycle with my club; our meeting follows the ride and we are planning our Century and I have to be there. Y'all have fun (and please do this again, the early start is great!)

I have a dive the following day; so everybody, dive with Jenny then get your tanks filled and dive with me on Sunday! Or if you can't make Saturday, come out on Sunday.

Have fun on Saturday, the rockpile is a wonderful dive!!

I am actually going there at 8am with a friend of mine.. so I will miss you :(

have fun.. we might come across each other hehe

I have a commitment to sleep in
and get over whatever this mild sore throat, chest congestion crud is. :(

Me thinks it is the creeping intracostal waterway crud from Blue Heron last sunday.

Sorry Jenny but I already promised Trish and Valter I would take them out tomorrow. I had been thinking of Johnson Street.

Johnson Street parking lot. Go as far south in the parking lot as possible. I will be there around 7 AM. Will I be going solo? I hope not! Renee, its been much too long since we have dived together. One of these days our schedules will not conflict with each other.

Theres a McLellan Rock Pile as well :) But it's rather boring. I can't make it this morning, going out on a boat, sorry. Go tomorrow morning with us.

FastAttack:
I am actually going there at 8am with a friend of mine.. so I will miss you :(

have fun.. we might come across each other hehe

funny as it sounds.. we did come back across each other..

Jenny going back to shore and myself and Maria ( non sb member) going out..

wasn't a great day.. wish vis was better.. camera shots i took with my new camera weren't spectacular.. I needed a strobe :\

mine doesn't get here till monday :(

LOL. Saw ReneeC also. And we may have a new member today. Carlos, where are ya?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom