Saturday reports? Anyone diving Sunday?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gombessa

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm thinking about getting out tomorrow if I can find a buddy, and was wondering how it's looking out there. :D

Obviously nobody made it back today so the Mega Shark and Giant Octopus apparently took all of them away...

Sorry I cannot dive with you tomorrow. I'm sure someone has an open spot on their team.

ps edit: Either that or they ran into Deborah Gibson and Lorenzo Llamas.. either way I don't think they would have walked away with their wits intact... :depressed:

Last edited:
I'm sure someone has an open spot on their team.

Yes... but an open spot for Gombessa? :popcorn:

All kidding aside, come join us.

We can go collecting all the leftover gear from the giant shark and monster squid attacks. And sell them to Ben_ca.

There's gotta be a spot somewhere along the breakwater that is just chock full of lost fins, masks, snorkels, cameras and what-nots. Once I find that, I'm opening up a used dive gear shop right next to MBDC :)

Thanks Don, count me in for tomorrow!

Hey winter will be here soon... the "Yard sale" of snorkels and fins on the beach are always fun to watch :)

(I got dibs on any HID's you find... If Don finds a scooter I'm sure Ken can keep it) :wink:

Lost cameras end up down the shore toward the Naval post grad school... Remember when Don's camera went for a long swim? :)

Reminder: Everyone mark your gear!

Closest I got to diving today was taking my suit to the dive shop to have the kneepad reglued on.
Laundry day sucks, want to do something really cool next weekend, like Lobos or renting a drysuit, or both.

Well, we're at Lobos both days next weekend, if you're there stop by and say hello! :)

guys how do you register for lobos? i need to get buddy i guess??

Back
Top Bottom