Saturday morning at Kewalo with Kaimana Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

crab lover

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
For those who know me well, I am not a morning person... diving is fixing that! Had an early morning dive on the Sea Tiger and the Pipe that made getting up stupid early worth it!

Who can stay grumpy when you see these?!?!
SCUBA_008_1.jpg

Or see this face?
SCUBA_014_1.jpg

And then munclematt gets a close encounter of the Aqua Mammal Kind!
SCUBA_030_11.jpg

If the rest of that didn't work, then a this guy will really wake you up!
SCUBA_036_1.jpg

Cause you really need to be awake to find these guys...
SCUBA_055_12.jpg

SCUBA_060_1.jpg

And just when it's about over and we are all bright eyed and bushy tailed, we find our fearless leader sleeping on the job!
SCUBA_077_11.jpg

DUDE! i didnt think anyone got a pic of that! That was sooo much fun. Once I finish editing the video and what not I am going to post it. Thanks a lot for grabbing that. I thought I scared them away for a second and then they just showed up. SO MUCH FUN!

I wanted so bad to try and touch them, but I didnt want to distrub them and possible scare them from everyone around us. It was great! I was pretty stoked about it. I also wanted to ask, were you in Macro for the leaf fish? They turned out great! My were really blurry

I was in the regular macro with the flash forced on. Also, I do not use the "underwater macro" modes, I use the first "point and shoot" setting. The "underwater macro" modes do not seem to work as well for me.

I hardly ever have the right conditions for the "Super Macro" setting, since you cannot use the flash with it at all. E-beach over the pipe is the only place I have ever been able to use the "Super Macro" with any success, it's close to the surface and plenty of light. One of these days I will get around to getting the slave flash and constant on light I have had my eye on...

Back
Top Bottom