Saturday August 6 Beachdive, Hibiscus

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Jenny

dirty-finned dive goddess
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
So who is game at this late date to join the SB crew for a beach dive? 9:00 at Marvels?

Starta thread for Sunday...:D
Wow, ya gonna dive with us lowley beach divers! Water must finally be warm eneough!
(love ya man!)

Simon & Christina are down & will be back again tomorrow at 9 AM. Still waiting for a call from Jagfish who is supposed to arrive this evening. It was great to finally meet Christina & go out on her first beach dive with her. I was impressed by how she just geared up & walked in the water as if it were no big deal She handled a slight underweighting issue as well. From now on though, Simon should be called the "Human Weight Belt" :D - they held hands the whole dive just so he could anchor her down..... We had a nice very dive this evening out on the first reef. The visability is getting better but there are still lots of particles in the water.

Jenny,
ScubaKat11 and I should be there at 8 (hopefully on the early side of). I'll also have two AOW students with me... a father/daughter team... Hmm? That sounds familiar... See you...

Al

PS... Kathleen is bringing her dive log, so you can sign it.

I'm struggling with a dial up and some weird invasive pop-ups. Jo is taking the Dell in to the Geek Squad tomorrow - so stay in touch via that old timey thing called "phone." I'll join you later in the day.

Jagfish arrived but his luggae didin't! Here's hoping it arrives later today as promised by the airline. Jenny, Christina & Simon will be heare around 9 AM & Jag may be heading down later on to join us. Looks fantastic out there- any last minute additions are welcome. We'll probably do a couple or three dives today. Gotta run to the store to pick up some fruit now....

Can't make it today, but wife says she will take me back to LBS in October. Looking forward to see you guys and visiting your beach dive playground. Marvel can you still handle the water temp in Oct?

Oh yeah- I'm getting tougher!

It was great diving LBTS on Saturday. The viz was great on the first dive 40-50 feet, and it wasn't quite as great on the second dive. The ocean was flat (almost), and the water was 86...

It was nice meeting Marvel & Christina, and it was great to see Jenny and Simon again.

Al

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom