Saturday 11/14 Tajiguas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh I gotta see this. camera in one hand and lobster in the other. That would be worth a picture.:D

i think i'll need to focus on lobster first, i'll keep my camera in my drysuit pocket.

i'll let greg take do the multitasking.

greg, i'll be there at 7 :)

Have fun! Hope Conditions are good for you! Ill be diving NoCal :)

Have fun! Hope Conditions are good for you! Ill be diving NoCal :)

Have fun in the land of big waves.:wink:

Oh I gotta see this. camera in one hand and lobster in the other. That would be worth a picture.:D

Now Rich would this really surprise you... I would love to jump in but my kids and my nieces birthdays are all this weekend... I will be up in your hood on saturday Rich if anyone wants to send me some lobster!!!

Have a good dive guys be safe

Now Rich would this really surprise you... I would love to jump in but my kids and my nieces birthdays are all this weekend... I will be up in your hood on saturday Rich if anyone wants to send me some lobster!!!

Have a good dive guys be safe

Sounds like my family. We have 4 birthdays within 9 days. Send you some lobster.... I don't think sooooo.:D

i'm just hoping i can catch one for myself

Back
Top Bottom