Saturday 11/14 Tajiguas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

well i had fun, although the drive was long as hell. i was too busy with a baby sunflower star and it's death grip on my glove that i got separated from rich and greg, but had a nice, long, solo surface swim as they continued on. they saw me at shore and went back down, i didn't see them until they came up.

i still have to upload photos, but don't expect much, i'm not the best underwater photographer with my crappy sony point and shoot.

The dives were good, but Rich made us stay down until we were frozen on the 1st dive. 2nd dive was ok until we separated. Floating around in 3-5 foot swells looking around for somebody isn't what I'd call that much fun.

Critters seen: couple of dolphins before the 1st decent, some really big white anenomies (sp?), octopus, a monster sunflower star and some nice schools of bait fish.

Greg

Back
Top Bottom