Saturday, 04/18/09 NE Texas Diving??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Firefyter

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Is anybody up in this neck of the woods gonna get wet Saturday?

hehe - I am going to go heckle TwoBit from the back of the class :wink:

You're evil, Valkyry, evil!

:shakehead:

No diving for us.....:depressed:

Gonna go see our buddies over at scuba etc. I think I'm gonna take the regs in for a service, get the tanks vipped, and just generally wish I were underwater.......

I hate spending money on scuba, and not getting something shiney and new.......:shakehead:

Natalie and I are heading out to Terrell tomorrow afternoon for some high dollar snorkel practice. It's the only place I can think of with enough vis to keep her interested. She has the cutest full wetsuit now. We'll probably layer her shorty on top for additional warmth.

Tom, what side are you guys going to be on? Thomas, come on out!

Craig it was good to see you both. Sorry Natalie didn't deal with the cold well. I had my doubts. It was pretty cold.

Valkyrye, thanks for lunch. I really did appreciate it.

ZKing - Good to see you. Natalie is a doll! Next time make a dive slate list of all your stuff and do a check list before leaving :) Hopefully we got all of your belongings back to you.

TwoBit - Lunch was good. Harrassing you about your inabilities to find Sysco was better :wink: hahahahhahahah

We had a good afternoon despite the difficulties. Thanks for the help in rounding up our stuff.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom