Sat. 2/4

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

texdiveguy

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Anyone up to some diving Sat. ,,, you pick the spot...?

I am probably going somewhere. Just haven't decided where yet. I'll probably continue to monitor discussions and pick some place at the last minute. Just got back from Balmorhea so I am spoiled on viz. Going to the big scuba club shin-dig (sp?) at Marietta Landing in 3 weeks. So I just need something to round out the next two weekends.

I am SO enjoying the cool weather/chilly water diving,,,,no crowds or boats,,,,no summer sweat,,,,and no sticky- hard to pull on wetsuits----winter diving is the best!!

texdiveguy:
... no sticky- hard to pull on wetsuits
You didnt have to gloat. Just kidding. I have really enjoyed the winter diving as well, but it has been cold. I suspect I will have to get a new exposure option before next winter, probably a semi-dry.

Willie

wet-willie:
You didnt have to gloat. Just kidding. I have really enjoyed the winter diving as well, but it has been cold. I suspect I will have to get a new exposure option before next winter, probably a semi-dry.

Willie

Hey Willie....I ment putting on sticky wetsuits in the HOT summer...course I wear a shorty alot which is really nice. Be careful man!!! Alan

No takers for Sat.?

Hi Alan,
Why don't you try Possum Kingdom. They open for air fills, gear rental, etc. Of course it helps that Todd and his wife lives above the shop. On Saturday they are also giving free boat dives at 4pm for anyone who has paid admission that morning. Go dive in the morning or afternoon, relax then boat dive Saturday evening. All for $10.

Froglady:
Hi Alan,
Why don't you try Possum Kingdom. They open for air fills, gear rental, etc. Of course it helps that Todd and his wife lives above the shop. On Saturday they are also giving free boat dives at 4pm for anyone who has paid admission that morning. Go dive in the morning or afternoon, relax then boat dive Saturday evening. All for $10.

Hi Ms.T,,,, thanks for the idea,,,,might just do that, has been a few months since I was there last. Hope all going good for you and yours!

I'll be out at CSSP on Saturday. Still haven't worked out all the details with my buddy, but I doubt he'd object to a 3 person buddy team. Just a warning though, you got to deal with me the newbie and my impressively high SAC.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom