Sarasota boat dive Sunday 5-31

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BlueWaterBrad

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Making plans to visit one of the deeper reefs in SRQ. Haven't decided on which one yet. It is going to be either; M6, M7, or M8 on the Sarasota Artificial Reef system. (Looking for the best info/recommendations on any of those places.)
The water depth is approx. 60 ft. depending on tide. Looking to do a three tanker. 2 out deep and 1 more in shallower (maybe Lynn Silvertooth 33 ft.)

Bring cooler, snacks, liquids, sunscreen etc. Bimini top not in yet. Not much shade in open water.

About the boat: 23' Chris Craft, 5.8 pushing 250hp. It's an open bow pleasure boat with some room for dive gear. Might be a little tight for the gear up but lots of room on the swim platform. Making tank racks for 12 tanks.

Have room for 2 more. Activities to include: Spearfishing, sight seeing and underwater photos if someone has the camera.

Launch is from 10th St. public boat ramp in Sarasota. 7:45 boat in water leaving shore by 8-8:15. Chip in for go-go juice.

PM me for more info.

Attendees:
BlueWaterBrad
CMOST

Boat almost full. Room for 1 more.

Weather looks to be awesome.

Attendees:
BWB
CMOST
Shermandiver

Last edited:
brad, let me know if you go out next weekend. me and the little woman will be in. if you had room for one more diver and a tender i would be tomorrow.

Brad, I'd love to go but a head cold is making me stay dry this weekend!

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom