Santi repairs in Japan?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have those same pinholes on several places on my suit especially around the shoulder area and in the socks. I suppose it's normal wear and tear, but it's not nice to get wet through those:rant: holes.

Hey, I just looked at the bottom of my SS and AL plates and they both have little wear-and-tear burrs plus the original edges are finer/sharper than necessary. I'm going to ease all the edges with sandpaper.

Hey, I just looked at the bottom of my SS and AL plates and they both have little wear-and-tear burrs plus the original edges are finer/sharper than necessary. I'm going to ease all the edges with sandpaper.

A while back I noticed the wing nuts were wearing against my suit so swapped to some smooth round Derlin ones. I'll check my plate for rough edges.

AJ:
I have those same pinholes on several places on my suit especially around the shoulder area and in the socks. I suppose it's normal wear and tear, but it's not nice to get wet through those:rant: holes.

I'd expect wear to occur at points of contact and eventually create pin holes but not after less than 70 dives.

I did about 400 dives with this suit. So this might be normal, still hate being wet.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom