Santa Rosa late January

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

boulderjohn

Technical Instructor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I am wondering if anyone is up for a trip to Santa Rosa, NM on one of the last two weekends in January? I would like to go there to dive both the Blue Hole and Rock lake, and I wonder if anyone is interested in the same thing.I may or may not be bringing some students with me, but I would welcome additional company that might be interested. Please note that you need to have at least AOW to dive Rock lake.

John,

I know you posted this in the Rocky Mountain regional forum, but we are considering bringing a group from TX to the Blue Hole on one of the very weekends that you mentioned. We would love to opportunity to dive Rock Lake with someone who has been there before and, of course, has access to the lake.

Right now, our plans are tentative. Do you have a preferred weekend of the two you mentioned?

Take care.

Right now I am contacting my students to see what they prefer. I personally would prefer the first of the two weekends, but I am looking to see if I can get my students down with me.

If I can get a doctor release by then to dive ( slight chance ) I would be interested.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom