Santa Barbara Dives?????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kuz12

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Was wondering if anyone was interested in doing some diving up in the Santa Barbara area these upcoming months. I know there is alot of Crabs south of Ventura and would like to see if a few of you are up to diving a bit north. Dove Arroyo Burro Park (Hendry's) today and the viz was around 10-15 ft. Awesome kelp columns and structures. Looking forward in doing a bunch more dives up there at many different spots. What do you think Crabs? :14:

For that much driving distance I'd rather head south to Laguna. Just my opinion.

I'd second what Diverrex said. I wouldn't drive all the way up there since I am currently residing in Fullerton.

But... I would go up there at least once soon. When I get my gear. =)

:jump013:I am right in the middle of south and north. Count me in! And no long distance excuses. If I can drive from here to PV and San Diego a couple times a month, you guys can drive up to SB. :)

Is Andrew and Rich going to be there?

Ill be there count me in :D just keep me posted. However i dont know what my schedule is going to look like from Sept-Dec because i got a new Job :D Come on Mario you know you want to try SB

Ill be there count me in :D just keep me posted. However i dont know what my schedule is going to look like from Sept-Dec because i got a new Job :D Come on Mario you know you want to try SB

LoL! Yes, if I can come up with a way to get there!

LoL! Yes, if I can come up with a way to get there!

You can always drive to my place :D that would shed an hour off your drive :D

Back
Top Bottom