Sanctuary - 1/19

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bubble Maker

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
We are heading out on the Sanctuary this weekend. I have not seen anything bad about this boat - which is good - just curious if anyone here has any experience with them?
:D :dork2:

Sanctuary is a wonderful boat with a great skipper, Capt Mike. I especially love the indoor salon area where you can get out of the cold and warm up between dives. They have steel LP tanks in well stations behind the benches so you just sit down, strap on your BC, stand up, and in the water you go. I have only good things to say about Sanctuary and her crew.

He gave me a taxi ride to the Beach Hopper 2 when they accidently left me behind.

EDIT: Thanks Bruce for catching that! here is what happen. I came a bit late, saw the Sanctuary unloading and ask the captain where is the Beach Hopper, He calls Brian and on the phone, Brian asked the Sanctuary if they could sail to Hopkins deep and meet them there. So we did, went out to Hopkin's, I jumped out of the Sanctuary, climbed up the Beach Hopper 2, and had a good day. Otherwise nothing bad happen. I told you about this in the shop before. Reason why I came late was an accident on 101 near Morgan Hill that was really bad, I did called on his cell phone, but looks like he was busy with something else.

He gave me a taxi ride to the Beach Hopper 2 when they accidently left me behind. :)

Knowing both Brian and Mary Jo as I do, I am certain there is a LOT more to this story than you're admitting. This is a very serious allegation you're making in a public forum, so I think a more complete explanation is in order here.

Bruce

Thanks Bruce for catching that! Guess it is english class for me again. Anyways, I'm out of here and going away from my computer before I start gaining weight again and butcher anymore words. You don't need to hear from me anymore. :shakehead:

Thanks for the explanation Roy! From the original post it sounded like they left you behind after your dive, in the water - which, of course, is really bad news. Glad that it wasn't the case with the BeachHopper! Although, having dove them once before, they are a great group - so I wouldn't have suspected they'd ever do something like that.

Sanctuary is a wonderful boat with a great skipper, Capt Mike. I especially love the indoor salon area where you can get out of the cold and warm up between dives. They have steel LP tanks in well stations behind the benches so you just sit down, strap on your BC, stand up, and in the water you go. I have only good things to say about Sanctuary and her crew.

Thanks for the feedback. We are looking forward to the outing.

Just a quick update - We had a GREAT time on the Sanctuary. Captain Mike and Matt were awsome! Our surface interval consisted of a whale watching tour and we saw a lot! Great boat, great captain, great crew. We will definitely be going with them again! If you read this Captain Mike - a big THANKS to you!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom