San Miguel, Peace Boat, May 9th (12am departure on Fri. the 8th)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

caldiver10

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Anybody care to join me on the Peace to San Miguel? Book it through Malibu Divers 310-456-2396. Cost $160.

I posted this on Facebook as well if you want to invite others through that channel.

I just ended up on that boat right now on behalf of malibu divers because the original guy got sick. So I guess I'll be there. Anyone else on this boat?

I just ended up on that boat right now on behalf of malibu divers because the original guy got sick. So I guess I'll be there. Anyone else on this boat?

Hehe don't you work any more? Have fun. Swell models don't look to Promising this weekend!

I don't work weekends though! I'm diving farnsworth on sunday too so I didn't really feel like going to San Miguel, but hey free ride for me! I took yesterday off to go to Catalina and meet up with SBers coming in from NY and FL. Coincidently, those are 2 places I go multiple times a year for work!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom