San Francisco Bay Area Divers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

danhool34

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Long time reader, first time poster. I live in SF, but almost all of my diving has been in tropical waters. I worked as a DM on a live-aboard out of Cairns, Australia for a year, and I've ventured out to Thailand and Honduras. In May I'm heading to Belize for a week of diving with Huracan.

The only diving I've done in Monterey is with an OW course when I helped my instructor buddy out with one of his classes.

I'm looking to find a dive group that's based in SF and is willing to carpool down to Monterey to check out some cool dive sites.

Welcome to the 'board!!!

Drop on down to your local forum and you will find a bunch of SF area divers here:

NorCal - ScubaBoard

Also, jump on the "buddy finder" on the top right corner and enter your zip...... dive on in and enjoy:D

Yup! Please come say hi and post an intro thread in our local NorCal forum! Welcome!

Welcome to Scubaboard :)

Most of my diving has been cold water, right here in Sonoma County, with Monterey treats once in a while.

When are you going to Huracan? We're planning a trip to Belize as well and will likely be at Huracan mid-May.
We also recently dove off Cairns (on Mike Ball) and dive SoCall all the time (we live here). = )

Headed to Huracan the first week of May. Can't wait. I'll be sure to post a trip report when I get back.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom