San Diego Instructor for PPB Course?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I did my PPB right after I finished my Open Water Check outs, and my advice is to wait until you log 20 or 30 dives. I just didn't have the ability while getting used to everything else and getting comfortable to really benefit from it. Hard to use lung control, when all your doing is sucking through air as a nervous new diver. I actually just used Bill Powers of Power Scuba, for my advanced in San Diego, and he might fit the bill for exactly what you are looking, one on one or small class. We did a PPB dive as part of the advanced, and I got a lot more out of that one dive then I did the cert. when I was brand new. Also you can't lose diving with Power Scuba, shore dives all the time, and the best boat prices around

Hey I'm new the the forums and getting my sea legs Haha. I'm going to be staying at one of the Pacific Beach hotels - I think it's Tower something in October and want to dive. Any suggestions? Where is the best place? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom