San Diego April 10-11, 2007

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

maj2

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'll be attending a conference in San Diego from April 10-14, and was hoping to get some diving in on the 10th and 11th, likely shore dives one day and a boat charter on the other.
I've seen lots of web pages describing the various dive sites. Any suggestions/recommendations for dive operators?
Most of my local diving is looking at wrecks. I generally enjoy checking out marine life on my travel dives, but it would appear that San Diego could offer the best of both worlds!
Any suggestions appreciated,

Thanks.

I was going to start my own thread on this very subject as I am thinking of taking the wife to San Diego in March or April of this year but now I don't have to as I will wait and see what pops up on this thread.

I would ask that in addition to dive sites and operators any area that would be best to stay at would be great also.

Jeff

Back
Top Bottom