San Carlos/Sea of Cortez - Bargains

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

swimswitheagles

Registered
Reaction score
My husband and I live in the Phoenix area and would love to dive frequently, but costs can be prohibitive. San Carlos is about the closest good diving. I'm looking into options for bargain diving in San Carlos that would enable us to dive more often. Several shops in the Phoenix area offer trips to San Carlos, but I want more diving than they offer for the same amount of money or less.
There are some condos that look like a good deal, but a liveaboard would be even better. I would rather not pay $1000+ per person, though. I did find a place where you could charter a small (36') boat with captain for $1500 for 4days/4nights, but I haven't figured out all the details on it yet.
I don't need luxurious surroundings or fine food. I just want as much diving as possible and a decent place to spend my gassing-off time. Does anyone have any suggestions?
P.S. This is my first posting, so be nice. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom