San Antonio Dive Club??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaMike05

Murphy's Apprentice
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hey all- I'm getting back into diving with my wife here and wanted to get involved with San Antonio area divers. I remember there used to be a club around here years ago (like 8 years ago). That still going on??

I belong to one called River City Divers that's out of Dive Masters on Grissom Road. Hasn't been a lot of activity lately.

We've bought some supplies from Duggan Dive Shop when in the area. They have some good local diving info in store and on their website. It might be a start.

Texas/Local Diving​

+1 for Duggan Dive. Also look at Dive World in San Antonio and Canyon Lake Divers in Canyon Lake. All good folks.

Mira- didnt we dive together like 8 years ago at boerne lake??

Mira- didnt we dive together like 8 years ago at boerne lake??

Sorry, it was not me. I have not had the opportunity to dive Boerne Lake. Is is worthwhile?

If your still looking for a club, Duggan Diving has a Club, Dives twice a week and meets once a month, Check it out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom