Sam Miller III: ScubaBoard's first "Scuba Legend"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sam,
Thank you for your service and all you have done for the dive community. Your list of accomplishments is way beyond impressive. I am glad Pete brought them to our attention.

It is impossible to estimate what debt the current scuba community owes to the pioneering efforts o people like Sam back when people were trying to figure it all out from scratch. Thank you for those efforts then that make us what we are today!

Sam,
Thank you, you are an inspiration for the dive community. And thank you Pete for your wonderful introduction. PM - sent to Sam. charlie

It has been an interesting journey - from a from a pre-WW11 teen ager goggler to a SCUBA diver now in the twilight of my life...

The dives I have made, places I have traveled, changes I have witnessed the people I have met, None so dear to my heart as my SCUBA Board friends

Thank you each and every one

Sam Miller,111

Last edited:
It has been an interesting journey - from a from a pre-WW11 teen ager goggler to a SCUBA diver now in the twilight of my life...

May that twilight last a very long time!

Back
Top Bottom