For Sale Salvo 21w HID torch -$350 - SOLD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Do you know if a replacement ballast (in the lid) is available?
So, I've recently learned that Light Monkey does continue to service Salvo lights. Also, the battery does take and hold a charge. I have not conducted a burn test.

So, I've recently learned that Light Monkey does continue to service Salvo lights. Also, the battery does take and hold a charge. I have not conducted a burn test.

If you have a bathtub or sink, it's pretty easy to do. For such an old light, knowing the burn time would really help your sale. Good luck!

If you have a bathtub or sink, it's pretty easy to do. For such an old light, knowing the burn time would really help your sale. Good luck!
I know, I just really don't have the time to watch it. I'll probably end up doing one tonight.

Can they replace the remote ballast in the canister lid?
Should be able to. I only found out that they still service them, I did not find out to what extent.

Ya, I don't really know. This one works and I'm selling it cheap.

Clever lad.
Haha! Thanks. I just don't want to dive in the dark anymore. Seriously, if someone makes me an offer on the collectors item, I'll be a happy fellow. It's still perfectly usable and I hate to see it go to waste.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom