Salang, Tioman

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Snafu..or ( Syed ) i hope you the right person !!

Not a problem.i''m already make reservation with Bamboo hill for 2 week in Abc beach. Most probably i will be in Tioman in Mid April. I'm also own buddy inspiration CCR aswell..Do you like to come and do some dive ?

Yes Zaha.... you got the right person.

What type of Inspiration CCR did you buy? .. I am thinking of upgred but have not decided yet.

Might just go for the new electronic.

Are you coming down with your Inspiration?

:D

Yes.. i'm still using classic inspo.. haven't deicide to upgrade to new vision or hammerhead. i'll thingking about that after this fall..

Yes. i will bring my unit along with me for this trip.It will be expensive trip with me new born baby and my CCR as well.if any change i will spoke with Ben about organize HMS Repulse trip just one night trip. But we need at least 4 divers for the trip .. you know Ben !!!
Have you get in touch with J.C ?

nizaha:
Yes.. i'm still using classic inspo.. haven't deicide to upgrade to new vision or hammerhead. i'll thingking about that after this fall..

Yes. i will bring my unit along with me for this trip.It will be expensive trip with me new born baby and my CCR as well.if any change i will spoke with Ben about organize HMS Repulse trip just one night trip. But we need at least 4 divers for the trip .. you know Ben !!!
Have you get in touch with J.C ?

Have not hear from JC for quite sometime...you intouch with him?

Thanks for joining my website, good to have experience diver there so can help to give advice.

:D

Not a problem !! yup i still in touch with J.C once a while..he's doing well in Swiss and teaching cave ( CCR )around France

victor:
Make us jealous, that water looks like to dive for.

Who did you stay with?

I would swap a cold damp british day at work for your experience anytime.

You should come to this part of the world for warm waters.

We just went for a day-trip, then stayed with a friend in Melaka.

I wish to go back to Malaysia for more diving.

Here are more photos from there:

beautiful sunset
DuskMersing.jpg

nice day to dive
SmallBoat2.jpg

nice t-shirt print
NoHusband.jpg

Back
Top Bottom