Sad news

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DAMN!! we had a charter booked for Thursday!!! Hope he is ok.

Julian

Sorry to hear that. I hope that Ken was insured and that he wasn't injured in the incident.

Oh man, what a loss of a beautiful boat. My best to Ken and his wife and I hope they can get back up and running soon.

Thanks for posting this Hyper-limits.

That sucks, ya it was a great boat and he is a great captain. :(

Thats a loss to divers in the area especially those who travel from the US to dive the wrecks in Nanaimo. There is not a lot of choice for dive boat charters in Nanaimo. I think there are only a couple of charter operators, Sundown Diving and Just Dive In Adventures.

Sorry to hear that. I hope that Ken was insured and that he wasn't injured in the incident.

Rumour is that he wasn't and he wasn't.

This is bad news for divers from all over Western Canada and the PNW. Divers Choice was the best day operator running in the Nanaimo area.

Terrible news. The photo in the paper is sickening; I can see where I geared up for great diving just a few weeks ago. We in the greater Seattle area are very grateful Ken is OK and we do hope he will recover his charter operation.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom