S555? What is this?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Seller was great. Immediately responded and apologized. They take trade-ins and didn't check the guts on this one. Offered me an immediate refund. They did the honorable thing and in the most professional way. So now I have to wait for a real S555 since I have all the S600 bits and bobs.

Sigh.

So, in their stuff they took in and broke up, I'm wondering if there is an R-series with S555 guts that the covers got switched between?

If you can swing a deal on the body you still, I think, have your 600. I have a few barrels and maybe the poppet/balance chamber not sure about the spring, maybe.

Shout to Uncharted Dive Center in Palmetto, Florida. They owned up to their mistake and even paid for the return shipping. Easy to deal with and ownership was consummately professional. Nice change of pace from what usually transpires with ebay.

Everyone makes mistakes. How you deal with those mistakes is how I judge your character.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom