S&S Highpoint viewfinder

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Texass

Reaction score
it just arrived today woohoo!

OK I'm a dumba** about it. Is it suppossed to be totally unfocussed in the living room??? Will I be able to forgo the LASIK once I get it in the water?

And while I'm exposing my ignorance, the wide-angle lens page says set the focus to infinity and use the f-stop for depth of field. Does the speed have any drastic effect? I usually set it to 60 then adjust if I can't get the red light to go off.

I bought the "New Guide" book, but it's still in a moving box somewhere. An obvious Guy thing - why read the directions when you can poke-n-pray?

Originally posted by Texass
it just arrived today woohoo!

OK I'm a dumba** about it. Is it suppossed to be totally unfocussed in the living room??? Will I be able to forgo the LASIK once I get it in the water?

And while I'm exposing my ignorance, the wide-angle lens page says set the focus to infinity and use the f-stop for depth of field. Does the speed have any drastic effect? I usually set it to 60 then adjust if I can't get the red light to go off.

I bought the "New Guide" book, but it's still in a moving box somewhere. An obvious Guy thing - why read the directions when you can poke-n-pray?

Refresh my memory....you're using the MMIIexPro?

It's been awhile since I used a HP viewfinder but yes, out of the water it's totally usless.

For wide angle work, set the focus to infinity (that sideways 8), SS at 60 is OK but when you get in a current, bump it up to 125.

Tell you what....I have a basic primer I use to teach this camera stuff, I'll email it to ya. You still using the ikon addy?

Thanks, Dee. I was pretty sure that was the deal. I've got the MMIIex, unprofessional.

Soooo I don't have to fumble with the distance knob anymore!!!! That's always been a pain - especially since meters aren't my natural language.

That addy is still good.

Back
Top Bottom