S cylinder?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ray2:
Kid,
"S" is the Linde Gasses designator for a 125 cf cylinder,they may vary a little in size,depends on mfg.and date.Here in Jacksonville FL they will lease a 337 for approx $50 a yr.and 20 to 25 for the product.2015 psi for the 125 and 2400 psi for the 337 plus 10% of course.Check another suplier.
Ray
Unfortunately only 1 supplier in the state that I am aware of (they supply everyone else it seems. . .)

Scubakevdm:
Sounds like a 200 cu ft tank by your description. There's a 300 too, just a little taller and fatter. The 300's we get are filled to 2400 psi. I re-iterate the sentiment that a class would be pretty clever.
Thanks for the advice, I would actually love to take a class on PP blending. I know the LDS are frequently looking to hire gas mixers as there are very few around, but I have not come across anyone yet that offers a class, not that I have looked all that hard yet - still mostly satisfying curiosity and getting as many dives in as possible every week.

Tim

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom