Runaway Bay Jamaica?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was there for my honeymoon, but that was 10 years ago. The diving was great. I did 8 dives in 4 days. They are a PADI 5 star resort. They've got there own boats right at the resort. I'd have to look at my old log book, but I remember a few drift dives that were awesome. I remember one place was called "ricky's reef" and another called "the nursery". The DMs were great and there was a vidoe of the dive for sale afterwards. We also did Dunns river falls as well as the Martha Brea river tour. I'd do them all again

I lived in Jamaica not far from this resort years ago, while working at another resort, and go back regularly to visit and dive. I has married at Breezes Runaway Bay last year Breezes Runaway Bay Wedding. There are a number of plane and boat wrecks in Runaway Bay that they dive regularly. I suggest signing up as soon as your get there and make sure you bring a log book that shows you have dove recently.

Email me if you have any questions.

Here are underwater photos I took in Runaway Bay .
Scuba One Travel - Runaway Bay Jamaica Underwater Photos

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom