Rugby World Cup

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hey - not all of us are from convicts, some of us are from wog families and dont you forget it!

:D
Oh well.....at least we gave to the world.....

To the convicts - how to take sport seriously. (what's a WOG? are you from Calais?)

To the Yanks - toilets are for more than just pissing in! :shakehead:

What a heritage!

traditionally a wog stood for wealthy oriental gentleman.... but you know us and how we change things :D

aussie translation:
Wog : flu or trivial illness
Wog : person of Mediterranean origin. when my parents came to this country being called a wog was a very bad thing.... but with 50yrs its changed and now us 1st generation aussies call ourselves wogs with no worries. i would NEVER call someone from my mums generation a wog though

You people!!! :D Not "Wealthy"......"Western"....... as in "WOGS begin at Dover!"

(hence why I asked if you were from Calais!!! :eyebrow:)

Anyway.....you're all just a bunch of unruly kids. I can't call you a WOG....it's not PC!

SOMEONE in your family must have stole a chicken or something!

...........SOMEONE in your family must have stole a chicken or something!

my family is italian (hubbys is greek) and they came over when back in the 1950/60's the very english white population govt realized that they needed the wogs to survive :D (they actually had a white australia policy for while)

so whats next for england Kim????

so whats next for england Kim????
eh?.....eh?.....tap tap........eh?.......someone spoke?.......eh?

(well...one shouldn't give up, but I bet Samao is looking a LOT more threatening now than they did a week ago! At least our ladies footie team is playing creditably well!!!)

Just having a look at the draw.....

Quarter-finals

The first two Teams in each pool will progress to the quarter-final round, which will be
contested by knockout Matches. The quarter-final Matches will be determined as
follows:

QF 1 - Winner pool B v Runner up pool A
QF 2 - Winner pool C v Runner up pool D
QF 3 - Winner pool A v Runner up pool B
QF 4 - Winner pool D v Runner up pool C

Teams winning quarter-final Matches shall qualify for the semi-finals, and Teams
losing quarter-final Matches shall be eliminated from the Tournament.

So far....

That will be

Australia vs Tonga
NZ vs Ireland
South Africa vs Fiji
Argentina vs Scotland

The way it is going it may be an Austrlalian vs NZ Semi Final. :lotsalove:

:coffee::popcorn:

Just having a look at the draw.....

Quarter-finals

The first two Teams in each pool will progress to the quarter-final round, which will be
contested by knockout Matches. The quarter-final Matches will be determined as
follows:

QF 1 - Winner pool B v Runner up pool A
QF 2 - Winner pool C v Runner up pool D
QF 3 - Winner pool A v Runner up pool B
QF 4 - Winner pool D v Runner up pool C

Teams winning quarter-final Matches shall qualify for the semi-finals, and Teams
losing quarter-final Matches shall be eliminated from the Tournament.

So far....

That will be

Australia vs Tonga
NZ vs Ireland
South Africa vs Fiji
Argentina vs Scotland

The way it is going it may be an Austrlalian vs NZ Semi Final. :lotsalove:

With the winner meeting the Springboks in the final?

With the winner meeting the Springboks in the final?

Hard to say, these are the standings at the moment, each team has 2 more games to play. A lot can happen.

Chances are the way the draw is it looks like Sth Africa may get in with Australia vs NZ playing for a finals berth.

Let see what happens in the next 2 weeks.

Heeheehee!!! Almi posts 3 in a row!!!

Don't sweat it........I'm MUCH more used to my team losing than you'll ever be! :D
It came with my English ***-milk.....

That's why when we DO win it's such a pleasure.

And watching YOU guys trying to put a brave face on LOSING is a right fallabout!!!! :rofl3:

(Ask TassieR about the LAST World Cup & the 2005 Ashes!)

My! Such a typically English response - while the aussies and kiwis are cheering their teams on and looking to the future you have already given up the ghost and are dwelling on ancient history – stuff so old that even a geologist like myself am afraid to touch it...

You can drag the petrified remains of past pommie glory back to the crypt from whence it came.

Is the past the only thing left to talk about on that damp little island?

:D

Back
Top Bottom