Rotten luck for one of our own!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shoupart:
I went to the site and want to give some money. What email address do I use to send a donation via Paypal? The one listed for TJ?
Yup! phototj1@yahoo.com

Our thoughts are with TJ.

Thanks for setting up the site AJ! Just sent a donation and my girlfriend and I will be taking stock of what we might have to spare.

Just a question Where is TJ living in the mean time??

SoCalAJ:

I was curious, so I did some of the legwork. If you want to just edit the page slightly, change the mailto tag on the page to the following:

Code:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_xclick&business=phototj1%40yahoo%2ecom&no_shipping=2&no_note=1&tax=0&currency_code=USD&lc=US&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF&charset=UTF%2d8

...and it should automatically fill in the form on PayPal's site when people click it.

I don't know if you have a PayPal account or not, but this method will work regardless, if the donation button method is too complex.

TJ, so sorry to hear the bad news, but I'm really glad you are OK. SoCalAJ thanks for the heads up and for building the site. I'll send some $$$ let us know if anything else is needed!

John L.

So sorry to hear of this tradegy. Bigger bummer about the cats. Well wishes and thoughts are sent to TJ

His lady friend helped me set it up, he's getting every penny. He is back up in Ventura working on a boat, while doing this, he is staying in a hotel. When he get's back, I don't know what his plans are.

I talked to Chris Russello today, he is the owner of Aloha Dive (both Northridge and Woodland Hills). TJ used to manage the Simi store and does instruction out of Aloha.

He said that it is okay to drop off hard items at the Woodland Hills store.

Aloha Dive - Woodland Hills
22725 Ventura Blvd.
Woodland Hills, CA 91364Phone
(818) 225-1616

TJ - so sorry to hear about your cats... I know how special they were to you. Other than the paypal donation already sent, let us know if we can do anthing else for you...

Jennifer

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom