Rosario Islands, Colombia: Verdict?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cbb
I have a beautiful private B&B I am working with on San Andres Island together with Sea Garden dive shop. I can get you a week of diving and accomidations for right at $699
Contact me if you are interested.
Ciao
Tad

Last edited:
There are not many, but yes there are cheap hotels as well as all the package places. In San Andres the best cheap place we found was Miss Mary Inn, a couple of blocks back from the beach, run by a nice old English speaking local (if he's still alive!). Tel: 512 5699, no website. We just turned up and got a nice room on the 1st floor although it wasn't high season. I seem to remember it cost about 55,000 but that was a few years ago. We also tried the hotel 3 Casitas on our first trip which was nice, great balconies over the sea, but very very noisy because of the night clubs next door.

In Providencia most places are reasonably priced, there was really only one chain type, the Sol Caribe., the rest were all around the same level. Just turn up at Aguadulce where you have most choice and walk from place to place until you find one you like. We stayed at one right next door to the Sol Caribe (to the left of the Sol Caribe as you look at the sea) run by a friendly woman and her daughter. Half board, good room, great cooking.

Back
Top Bottom