Ron Carlo’s published article- online

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Crazyduck

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Thanks for posting the article!

Ron is an instructor that can talk the talk and walk the walk. I have immense respect for him. He taught my rescue & DM courses several years back. A great guy, and more importantly, a very no-nonsense type of guy when it comes to dive training.

Crazyduck:
Welcome back from the holidays everyone.
Andrew, was it last weekend you went to Port Aransas? Did you get to do any jetty diving? If so, I was just wondering how it was.

Willie

Thanks for the article,,,Ron is a nice fellow to be around.

As a reminder, ScubaBoard is always looking for those who want to be published. Please submit all articles to Content@ScubaBoard.com. As you might guess, we have a much larger readership here.

With the potential of bad weather in the Gulf and other family events we stayed in town.
So no Jetty diving for us.

I did consider doing a dip out at one of the scuba parks but it rained all day and I did not want to slop around in the mud. :D

Regards, Andrew

wet-willie:
Andrew, was it last weekend you went to Port Aransas? Did you get to do any jetty diving? If so, I was just wondering how it was.

Willie

Thanks for letting me cross post the article and give recognition to local instructor.

Can we post UHM documents or would that be a copyright infingement?
I would like to post an article on "Neurochemical basis of narcosis and HPNS?"

Thanks, Andrew

NetDoc:
As a reminder, ScubaBoard is always looking for those who want to be published. Please submit all articles to Content@ScubaBoard.com. As you might guess, we have a much larger readership here.

Crazyduck:
I would like to post an article on "Neurochemical basis of narcosis and HPNS?"

My mouth is watering already.....:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom