Roll call for Coz Nov 14 -19th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wmspdi

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I am heading for Cozumel on Sunday November 14th and returning on November 19, for 4 and one half days of diving, diving and of course more diving (maybe a little food and drink included too). I will be traveling alone and staying at the Villablaca. I am booked for morning boat dives with Papa Hogs, and I may dive with Blue XTC for a specialty course if I can find some extra cash. I am hopefull the DMs will pair me up with a "pick-up" buddy on the dive boats.

In addition I am looking for someone interested in doing afternoon shore dives (I could dive solo but would rather not if possible). Since I am traveling alone my schedule is quite flexible. I am a Padi certified Rescue Diver and have Padi Nitrox, and Underwater Navigator specialties. I am trying to log as many dives as safely possible before I start the Padi Dive Master course at my LDS this January. See my profile for details.

BTW- any first hand information on Villablaca or Papa Hogs would be welcome. Thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom