ROFL @ Mack

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hemlon

Contributor
Reaction score
Look what Mack is pimping on his site...

Air%20Modem-550px-B.jpg

That's nice, Mack. Is that for the folks whose post count is higher than logged dives? I need to get me one for all these spring trips when I sit at the dock.

That's nice, Mack. Is that for the folks whose post count is higher than logged dives? I need to get me one for all these spring trips when I sit at the dock.

Yikes, I resemble that remark. :D It's actually a little slam for those that can get all of their diving needs met via the internet. Heck, if nothing else, your LDS should be good for a little humor.

Hey, Mack...
I'll take two--one for my home computer and the other for work. Uh, does it work with Vista?:wink:

Wireless would be a nice option...

Then we could use it at Windy Point for fills and save that long hike up the hill :rofl3:

Will I need a PADI Internet Gas Usage certification?

Just great.

I heard the PADI version is coin/dollar operated like a jukebox, just put another in...:11doh:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom