Rockport ON Canada

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

genxweb

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am looking for any one that has been to this area or lives there that knows of good hotels and the perferably the number to call. We are planning a 5 day trip down there to dive with rockportdivecentre.com though we need to find rooms for 10 + divers.

If any one knows this area and dive center any information will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

I dive in the brockville, Rockport area all the time. I will hunt in my stack of pamphlets and brochures and get back to you with somr info.

Just got off the phone with the local Rockport cottager and he says to book in at the hotels in Gananoque. This is a bit larger place about 10 min outside Rockport and has all the commom places like Holiday inn, Best Western etc. Also that is the place to purchase food etc. You should be able to get a deal with 10 people.

Any recommended dive sites in Rockport? Can anyone tell me if I will be ok in a 7 mm wetsuit diving at the end of May. Can anyone tell me about the Dive Operator in Rockport? Would you recommend them? Is it better to dive somewhere else thats not too far away..(Mallorytown, Kingston, Brockville, Gananoque?)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom