Rock Divers diving Sat.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divemasterTDI

Registered
Reaction score
The UAT (Underwater Astronaut Trainer) training staff from The U.S. Space & Rocket Center is having a small BYOBBQ get together on the back side of the quarry, all of us are bringing something to eat (share) and spending the whole day diving starting at 8:00 am Sat. the 28th, if we end up with enough people I think we'll be able to do a night dive.
So anyone that might be up there on the back side come by and say Duh Huh!,hello,kiss my @ss or whatever, we like meeting new people and talking diving and gear.
I'm Ed I'll be in The Big Red Topless Dodge 4+4 Divemobile with a green and white canopy behind it.
Cya There
Ed :crafty:
Oh yeah, two weeks ago the thermocline was only ten feet off the bottom and was about 74* and the top was 80*
Saw A bunch of fresh water jelly fish then also

Me and a couple of buddies will be heading up there this Friday and Saturday so I'll stop and say hello :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom