Rock Bottom/Turn Pressure/Rule of xths for Doubles?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you planned for simultaneous major failures of all the various major systems (gas/lights/line etc.) you'd rapidly realize you can't carry enough crapola and actually dive.

The reality is that equipment rarely fails and when it does its actually fairly easy to share and/or manage with a competent buddy or 2. Brain failures on technical dives are much more insidious and difficult to handle.

Great point, that well maintained and properly assembled gear rarely fails. I have noticed that myself as well.

I agree that having 1 or 2 buddies that you could mouch off of makes life underwater easier, but as a general rule I try to plan to be buddy independent. Different philosophy.

Mods, may I suggest either closing this thread or splitting it off? The subject line hasn't had any relationship to the subjects discussed for several pages now.

Mods, may I suggest either closing this thread or splitting it off? The subject line hasn't had any relationship to the subjects discussed for several pages now.

Then you're not getting it ... because several of us have addressed your novice tech-deco questions including the past several pages.:popcorn:

Then you're not getting it ... because several of us have addressed your novice tech-deco questions including the past several pages.:popcorn:

This is more evidence that the thread no longer serves its original purpose, it has degraded into personal flames.

They tend to die a natural death all by themselves when the people who started them stop posting in them...

They tend to die a natural death all by themselves when the people who started them stop posting in them...

Not always....some seem to have a life all their own.

you gotta set your preferences reg. this thread is not even 2 full pages by my count. makes for much easier scubaboarding...

Reg, one of the greatest things about bulletin board software is the ability to put some people on ignore.

See but if you put people on your ignore list you only get to see one side of the fights, I find that rather boring.

Reg I don't think nereas was flaming you; I like this thread btw, even if I don't have a role in it - a very good read.

:popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom