Rock boot size

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shiva

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
My first Signature series DUI TLS 350 has just arrived. Everything is fine except for the fact that even with the warmest socks the rock boots seem too large. The local dealer pretends the size is correct. The rock boot size is 11, my European shoe size is 42. What rock boot size is right to me if I want to wear quite warm socks?

The local dealer pretends the size is correct. The rock boot size is 11, my European shoe size is 42. What rock boot size is right to me if I want to wear quite warm socks?
Size 42 as well, rock boots size is 10.

I could use size 9 but they were too tight when walking around. YMMV.

Thanks, El Orans!
BTW, what fins and what size do you put on your 10 size rock boots? I'm looking for something similar to jet Fins. Jet Fins XL seems to be too small, XXL - too large

Thank you! According to most sources there are two sizes XXL and XXXL
Which size is yours?

I believe I have XXXL, but I'm not sure.

I'd appreciate if DUI rep here could respond to this.
I found DUI size chart and it says European shoe size 42 corresponds to Rock boots size 9.
Is it direct equivalent or we should add one size for thick socks? So Please, 9 or 10? Will it help if I provide the exact length of my foot as was measured by local dealer when ordering my signature series TLS? I just can't get any specific responce from my dealer. They suggest mailing different sizes to me one pair after another until something fits :) that would be fine with me if weren't going to take them months :) I use weezle extreme plus socks if that hels

I also am a size 42 shoe and when I test dove DUI suits with RockBoots I wore a 10.

I was able to cram my XL jet fins on there but it wasn't easy.

Hi!

A men's European size 42 is a US men's size 9. Therefore, if you have a size 11, then, it would probably be 2 sizes too big for you.

If the boots have not been used yet, your dealer should be willing to send them back for an exchange in size.

Please contact me directly if you have any further problems.

Thank you,

Jessica
DUI
800-325-8439 ext.318
jessica@dui-online.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom