Robert Couvillon (Couv)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

my sorrow , that know just now...
never had deep discussions, but always read with interest of any technical articles of Couv
My condolences to Julie and other relatives and friends...

how many nice SB guys had passed away :(
northernone, DrBill, Sam Miller III, lowvis, Couv

We will be emplacing the memorial for Couv at the 165 foot table in Dahab, Egypt in another month or so. Dahab Egypt was the site of one of Couv's last trips. The memorial will include anyone's name that is interested, printed on waterprooof paper and inserted in a bottle and placed on the table. If you are interested in having your name on the memorial, please send an email to divezonescuba@yahoo.com with your name in the subject line. We will video tape the ceremony and post it here.

We are about to emplace Couv’s memorial on the table. It is a waterproof sheet with the names of people who he helped or made better. The sheet is going to be placed on the table in Dahab at 165 feet.

if anyone else who has not already contacted me, would like their name on the sheet, please post here in the next couple of hours.

We are about to emplace Couv’s memorial on the table. It is a waterproof sheet with the names of people who he helped or made better. The sheet is going to be placed on the table in Dahab at 165 feet.

if anyone else who has not already contacted me, would like their name on the sheet, please post here in the next couple of hours.

I missed the earlier post. Robert helped me much, and I would really like to recognize that with adding my name.

Robert Westfall

I emailed you as per instructions, but just incase...

Simon Harvey

Thanks a million for doing this🙏🏻

I missed the earlier post. Robert helped me much, and I would really like to recognize that with adding my name.

Robert Westfall
Can you add my name?
That's Angelo Farina.
Robert did help me in many occasions...
A nice guy, one of the best.
I miss him...

Absolutley, please add. Robert was great. We bounced compressor ideas. Will be missed:(.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom