Robert Couvillon (Couv)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Luis H

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I am very sad to share this news. Robert Couvillon passed away peaceful this afternoon, after an illness.

He will be missed by many here. Deepest condolences to his family and friends.

So sad -- so very many losses this year.

We had many exchanges over the years, whether the friendliest of debates over various threads or through DMs. He will be missed -- a font of knowledge.

My sincerest condolences to his family and many friends . . .

I believe he lost his wife a year or 2 ago? If I have that correct I hope they have found themselves together again..

Great guy.

So Couv completes our recent trilogy including Lowviz and Michael-Fisch. I was wondering who the third was going to be. 😢

So Couv completes our recent trilogy including Lowviz and Michael-Fisch. I was wondering who the third was going to be. 😢
2022 has taken a toll . . .

I believe he lost his wife a year or 2 ago? If I have that correct I hope they have found themselves together again..

Great guy.

I have known Robert for a number of years. Robert’s lovely wife is very much alive and they have been married as long as I have known him.

I have known Robert for a number of years. Robert’s lovely wife is very much alive and they have been married as long as I have known him.
Well then I was wrong and now his passing is even sadder.😥

I know he helped me a good bit when I was setting up my compressor.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom