Rob Murphy on the Reel Animals Radio Show

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

N2H20

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Rob Murphy, the East Coast diver that lost both legs in a diving accident this past January, will be on the Reel Animals Radio Show Sunday morning (March 29th) from 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM 1040 AM ESPN. Tune in and hear of Rob's progress since his accident. As most of you may know, it was Rob's accident that started the Dive Flag Awareness drive. Be sure to tune in and give Rob a call to show your support.

Teresa

Rob Murphy, the East Coast diver that lost both legs in a diving accident this past January, will be on the Reel Animals Radio Show Sunday morning (March 29th) from 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM 1040 AM ESPN. Tune in and hear of Rob's progress since his accident. As most of you may know, it was Rob's accident that started the Dive Flag Awareness drive. Be sure to tune in and give Rob a call to show your support.

Teresa

Teresa, I didn't get a chance to listen to the show... However, I just wanted to say kudos to Rob. I've been involved in helping spread the word on FB, so far so good. If you hear anything else, please keep us updated.

Two weeks ago I was in Scuba Works in Jupiter and they had video of Rob's first dive since the "accident". He was using a scooter and spearing!

SOOOOO AWESOME!!!! I knew it wouldn't take him long to get it wet again. He is my hero!!!

I want Rob alone in a room with the boat driver and a spear gun...

Two weeks ago I was in Scuba Works in Jupiter and they had video of Rob's first dive since the "accident". He was using a scooter and spearing!

:yelclap:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom